The Club Ring was founded by Dave Gran and it has been successful since 2006. If you're interested in having your club become a partner in the Club Ring then read the rules and regulations below. If it sounds like something that you want your club to be a part of then Contact one of the Owners of the Zandramas or Second Life Chapters of the Club Ring.
1. All clubs must have a minimum of one event per week.
2. Clubs may not fake their traffic by using campers or bots (applies to SL chapter).
3. Mature content such as strippers, nudity and flirting are ok.
3b. Adult content such as escort clubs, porn clubs, public sex clubs,
Child AV Clubs are NOT allowed.
4. Club Owner must be older than 3 months. We require this because most
clubs owned by newbies end up closing in a month or two.
5. All clubs must host a Club Ring Board and an Auto Group Join Poster in a good location.
( you will help grow our club hoppers which will also be your club hoppers )
6. All clubs must be professionally operated. This means quality in
appearance and design. Remember that your club represents the
Club Ring and if it's just thrown together, you may not be accepted.
Or you may consult one of the Managers for advice.
7. All new applicant clubs are visited by Mr. Gran and one of the Club Ring Partners
(owners of a club ring sister club) or the Club Ring CEO before acceptance.
8. Clubs with multiple owners may not be accepted unless they have been opened for over 3 months. This is because most multiple owner clubs close when the owners have a falling out. There can be exceptions based on the visit from Mr. Gran and one of the Club Ring Partners.
IN RETURN YOU GET
1. An owner tag and become a partner in the Ring. You also get a Host/
Hostess/ GM / DJ / Dancer tag to give out to your staff.
2. Send out group notices to the Party Group which will be ever growing with party hoppers.
3. The ability to IM the other club owners to share ideas, do co-events,
borrow staff and DJ's. (even warn of griefers)
4. Your club logo and LM will be displayed in the Ring Boards located at all
Club Ring Clubs and also at my Club Supply Superstore.
5. A fully sponsored event "The Erotic Exotic Ball" when it's your club's turn. It is a monthly event held at a different location each time. ( I ask that you do not have an event on the night of the E.E.B. ) This shows support for the Club Ring hosted event.
Your sister club's will return the favor when it's your turn to host the E.E.B.
6. You club will also have a page in the Club Ring Forums.
1. Only Owners are allowed to talk in group IM. You can talk to other
owners to borrow staff if you happen to be short for an event, Warn
other owners about grievers, Let other owners know about staff
members you fired so they don't end up hiring them and having the same
2. Owners and approved staff are allowed to send 1 group notice 1 hour
before the event and also 1 notice anytime during the event.
We have this rule in place to reduce the amount of popups.
Remember...all clubs are sending these out.
I recommend that all owners take the time to visit each other's clubs
and introduce yourself as a Club Ring Partner. Also offer your
assistance to each other. We are one big family and need to help each
other succeed. We want to keep our Party Group Members coming to
our events and not outside clubs.
We are a network of clubs and NOT in direct competition with each other.
Club Ring staff will need permission from their club owner and the one they wish to work at before just popping in and working. this will keep the peace between owners.